NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is old news, but I've been having major computer issues at home. So what do you all think of the Yanks blowout vs. the Indians? I mean dayam!!! :AF: Check the sig for reference.

Sorry guys, but as a Mets fan I have to rub this one in. It's my civil duty. :)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
can i say that baseball sux? :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
evil eye said:
I know this is old news, but I've been having major computer issues at home. So what do you all think of the Yanks blowout vs. the Indians? I mean dayam!!! :AF: Check the sig for reference.

I hear ya.....as a Red Sox fan I also have to rub this one in. I heard its the largest NYY deficit loss, but I think its also the largest shut out in American League history. This loss is the perfect beginning for the story of the Red Sox reversing the curse and winning the 2004 World Series.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
It's the biggest loss in the history of baseball IIRC....Even though they suck, I am a die hard Mets fan...Carlos Delgado in 2005!!!!!!!!

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
evil eye said:

yes but they came back and won 9-1 the next game bish :fawk:

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Re: Re: Blown out....

tomsilvercelica said:
I hear ya.....as a Red Sox fan I also have to rub this one in. I heard its the largest NYY deficit loss, but I think its also the largest shut out in American League history. This loss is the perfect beginning for the story of the Red Sox reversing the curse and winning the 2004 World Series.
:chuckles: :chuckles:

you guys are funny. why do you guys build up ur hopes to get it SHUT DOWN EVERY SINGLE YEAR??? :confused: .....it's like if i had a kid brother and we got into a fight everytime, he would get his hits in here and there when i'm not lookin, BUT at the end/all said and done.......i will woooooop his asss :rolleyes:

talkin about mets fans.......can you say got SWEPT 9 games and on the verge of getting swept AGAIN :AF:

if i were the GM, i will forfit the rest of the season just to save face :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Yeah man. I'm a diehard Mets fan, and as much as I enjoyed watching that shalaking (sp?), the bottom line is the Yanks are in the playoffs, and the Mets have lost 9 in a row.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I was at the Sox game that night the Yankees got their asses handed to them. It was a great night. Some dude in a Yankees jersey got thrown out of the game, some chick was flashing her titties, and the Sox won.

All I can say is that this year we have a great chance of winning the WS. 2.5 games behind the Yankees and we are playing great baseball. 6 games left with them and I believe by the end of the year we will be in 1st place.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Unreal is all I have to say! That and I have been getting in ALOT of trouble up here being a Yankees fan :gap:

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Originally posted by tomsilvercelica
This loss is the perfect beginning for the story of the Red Sox reversing the curse and winning the 2004 World Series.

shhhhh dont jinx it!!!! :nono:

well the sox have been 9-1 in the last 10 games, out scored all their opponents 60-36, and are still going strong! getting rid of nomar was a good call by the management!

<--- :headbang:

Originally posted by KrysyGT
Unreal is all I have to say! That and I have been getting in ALOT of trouble up here being a Yankees fan :gap:
living in eastern MA and being a yankees fan is a BAD idea krysy! haahaahaaaa!!! time to make the change ;)

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm going to the double header today against the D-Rays at Yankee Stadium. I was never there before so might as well go once, and the check out the house that Ruth built. If they lose to the D-Rays they offically suck. :chuckles:

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
evil eye said:
I'm going to the double header today against the D-Rays at Yankee Stadium. I was never there before so might as well go once, and the check out the house that Ruth built. If they lose to the D-Rays they offically suck. :chuckles:
u know they pushed the game back by 2 hours right bish?? they are startin at 3 instead of the original 1pm start time

EDIT: i still see that ur still on the board, so i guess you do know :gap:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Can u say manny ramariez... He owns the yankees. Btw i don't see the yanks taking it for another 10 to 20 more years. :fawk: The pinstripes.

yankees 0 Cleveland 22 looks like a damn football score.:rofl:

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
hey i was a that game! i'm not really a baseball fan but i got free tickets from my job. It was fun, i'm more of a mets fan so i didnt care that the yankees lost. Either way it was fun.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts