NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if the speakrs on the gt-s and gt are different. The speak on the drivers side door just blew and i need to get a new one. Also, how much would one speaker run me?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
I was just wondering if the speakrs on the gt-s and gt are different. The speak on the drivers side door just blew and i need to get a new one. Also, how much would one speaker run me?
Thanks

The only differences are between the actual sound systems models, not the car trim level. In simpler terms, both the GT and GTS can have the premium sound system. Just figure out which one you have (premium or standard) and replace accordingly. If you don't have the premium sound system, I suggest you take this time to figure out if you want to upgrade.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,866 Posts
Have you taken off your door panel to see what part blew? My drivers side blew too, and cause an extremely annoying rattling noise. It was only torn a bit on the rubber surround, so I just used a bit of caulk to stitch it back together, and it sounded like brand new. Ghetto, but totally effective. :gap:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Bomber
Have you taken off your door panel to see what part blew? My drivers side blew too, and cause an extremely annoying rattling noise. It was only torn a bit on the rubber surround, so I just used a bit of caulk to stitch it back together, and it sounded like brand new. Ghetto, but totally effective. :gap:

Wow, that is ghetto.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.