NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Blue Lucifer sucks! All he did was answer my questions and pm's quickly and now I have a/c controls that match my gauges and headunit.

Plus I didn't break that silly little neon. WTH :angry:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
T3HKMAN said:
Blue Lucifer sucks! All he did was answer my questions and pm's quickly and now I have a/c controls that match my gauges and headunit.

Plus I didn't break that silly little neon. WTH :angry:
Ehh...HUH??? So he helped you out and answered questions efficiently, you didn't break a neon tube like most of us did, and you're mad? Why does he suck? Mine was successful and i have him to thank

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
That was my backwards humor. It takes a bit of getting used to. Basically I say the opposite of what I mean.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I just did this complete mod from going to the store to being done in 1 hour 20 mins. I tapped into the power where the old bulbs twist out instead of the cigarette lighter. Only complaint I have is that its a bit dimmer than my blue radio leds.

Note to future installers. If you touch the wire contacts on the other side of the invertor, it stings like a bitch.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
hell yeah that **** hurts. I have only had these for a few hours, but they are having off/on issues already. There is this crazy switch ive never seen before. Its long and black, in fact there are two of them. They are coated with plastic, kinda like a cord. The conecpt is still a bit strange to me, but it turns out that if you jiggle them, it makes the light go on and off. Nevermind those are the wires.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
I dunno guys besides getting shocked by my gauges which I installed at the same time I haven't had any problems. I've had mine installed for about 2-3 weeks now. Everything's fine. How did you guys connect the wires? What method?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts