NewCelica.org Forum banner

Blue Batmobile Progression Thread...

11K views 50 replies 23 participants last post by  Blue Batmobile 
#1 ·
march 2011:

May 2011:

Finally took some time to stop driving it, and take some pictures of my '97 MCB with 12k origional miles :). I have to say, I'm liking this one more than my '02 and '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl :D. So far, I've added Bilstein Shocks, H&R 25mm spacers, nsx-r shift knob and short throw shifter. I also purchased a new a factory cd changer from ebay for $99! dealer wants $700.00:eek:. I'm having the center console done in MCB, and will eventually change the carpets and seat centers to black or dark blue. Working on getting a new set of 5 spoke wheels as well, 02 real valence upgrade and dowforce rear diffuser, and downforce sideskirts :). Oh! Comptech Supercharger down the road as well ;). In the meantime, enjoy the current pics!

B@t™

August 2011:

Finally got my Downforce Sideskirts, Rear 02 Valence, Under Diffuser, DFR smoked Carbon Fiber Wing painted and installed, Pride 2 Exhaust. Also had my seats reupholstered in black leather with tan stitching. I'm really happy with the results so far. Waiting on my Forgestar CF5 18/19 staggered wheels in gunmetal. Enjoy!

B@t

before

after

September 2011:

Finally got some pics of the new wheels. Lemme tell you, what a difference a new set of wheels make! I'm very happy with my Forgestar CF5's in Gunmetal Finish. Sizes 18X8.5/19X10. Wrapped in 215/35/18, 265/30/19 BF Goodrich KDW2's. I love these tires! Excellent Grip and quiet ride. My Shine lip will be painted and installed next week. I'll be sure to add more pics then ;). Enjoy!

B@t

November 2011:

Really happy with the look now :). Got my HRE C95 wheels in clear smoke finish mounted, along with my Shine Lip , painted to match MCB :). My KW3 Coilovers with be installed this week :). Wanna thank Lon from HRE, Grant from ENVautodetailing, and George from GA Coachworks :). Enjoy!

B@t

before: with Forgestar CF5's. These are For Sale btw ;).

December 2011:

Finally got my kw3's installed (thanks Grant!) Wrapped my roof with my Super Glossy Black Wrap, Overlayed my taillights and rear sidemarkers with my lighter tint, leaving the reflectors open (ala jdm style), and 23% window tint. My Comtech Style rear wing in Carbon Fiber should be in next week! I'm really liking the look and feel of the car now :). Enjoy the pics!

B@t™

November

December

Here are my first pics for 2012 :). I wrapped my mirrors in gloss black. Really happy with the look. I've also added more pics of my Comptech Style Carbon Fiber Wing :). Shark 2 Antenna will be installed this week. Enjoy!

B@t™

See less See more
#2 ·

brushed titanium wrap

B@t™

End results :).

B@t

pics of my Carbon 6, Super GT Mirrors in smoked carbon fiber!

Awesome quality, awesome looks! Thanks Jeff!

B@t™

From HRE Wheels Open House

B@t™

Another from HRE ;).

B@t™

a few recent ones taken by various photographers..

Cars n Coffee, Irvine

Borrego Springs Drive

Taco's n Tuners Meet, Encinitas

B@t™

Some recent pics with the new hood :).

B@t™

#4 ·
Looks awesome bro!!!! What meets do you goto down in OC? I just signed on to post pics of my cars progress to.

#6 ·
Not much. Working way to much now that football season is back. I am on Facebook.

#8 ·
Me too. I love NSX's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.