NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To change all the lights on my 04 Gt is it simple to do. I really want to change the color to match with the AC S7 gauges that I already have installed. Also I saw the kit on Dooly site and I was wondering if he installs them also. I hear if you mess up the gauges that it is steep to have them reset or a new one installed with the mileages and all.... Are there any theads that already talk about this? Thanks again....

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
contact dooly for actual info but yes he will install them for a price if u send him your guage. check my cardomain for pics. i have s7 gauges with blue led swap and i love them

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you do the swap yourself or have some one do it ?

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
had a friend of mione do it but doesnt seem to hard if you have some alittle soldering in the past

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey can you ask your friend or Dooly if you ready this.... What kind of soldering iron do I need to use ?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I have done 3 sets of Gauge face LED conversions. I believe I used a 15V iron from radio shack. It is pretty easy IF you have done soldering before and IF you take your time.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
it's not that hard. i've never soldered in my life and i got red LED's in easily. just read the write up that dooly has up on this site somewhere

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
^^^yup yup..same here..very nicely done..i also got RJAutowork gauge and it looks so good now..just need to do the radio and i'm almost set..

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I think I will take a shot at it cause I have always soldered my radio wiring and some and the all the other wirering that I mess with and I have gotten good and that I guess this would be no harder! Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts