NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Those are pretty nice. They should fit. Marker lights aren't all that complicated. It's the stock hole you have to worry about. it looks like it may be too skinny to cover it all. Of course I have newver seen one in person to compare sizes. Take one of yours and put it up next to a BMW side marker and see if they are bigger/smaller.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Dont order anything from them. They have zero customer service, and sell stuff with different pictures, or incorrect descriptions. Check how many people they pissed off on Ebay. It seems like a small percentage, but it is A LOT of people. They dont even care if they screw something up so consider yourself warned.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Originally posted by POISONLOTUS
Dont order anything from them. They have zero customer service, and sell stuff with different pictures, or incorrect descriptions. Check how many people they pissed off on Ebay. It seems like a small percentage, but it is A LOT of people. They dont even care if they screw something up so consider yourself warned.
they did a good job shipping my bros rsx headlights

·
Registered
600 Posts
Check their feedback. It isn't everyone. I am just warning you that they dont have their hearts set on customer service if there is a problem. I would NEVER buy anything from them again knowing that if there is a problem they just ignore your calls and E-mails, AND that they give wrong descriptions with photos for different products. Check the feedback- it speaks for itself.
Here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=procarparts.com
Maybe only 3% of the of the sales for the month resulted in negative feedback, but that is 2-3 people a day getting screwed.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I was happy with them. The supra style clear corners were in their original packaging in bubble wrap. then that box was inside another box, at least twice the size packed in crumpled news paper.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the supra side markers look nice but are a little big for our cars, cuz where the location is.. theres a small space for it... i like how the beamer angles with the wheel well and is smaller in width but still 3 inches long....
-minh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts