NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like to keep this on topic Blazeceli02. Sorry to be rude.
I just want to sell his body kit and be done with it. Seems to be such a hassle to sell something so I have to sell it.

Please make offers.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zoicite said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Even I can make a new name and say it's my mom. :liar:
How about Tomorrow I give you a call and then after the phone call you can decide what you really want to think. All I am trying to do is sell the kit. Please do not make this a bunch of BS. You aren't interested in buying so there for but out. Simple as that! I've PM'ed a mod so that way he can over see this and make sure it stays clean. PM me your phone number and I will call you Tomorrow after noon.

Please keep the topic clean.​

·
Registered
314 Posts
Capricorn62_lmm said:
How about Tomorrow I give you a call and then after the phone call you can decide what you really want to think. All I am trying to do is sell the kit. Please do not make this a bunch of BS. You aren't interested in buying so there for but out. Simple as that! I've PM'ed a mod so that way he can over see this and make sure it stays clean. PM me your phone number and I will call you Tomorrow after noon.

Please keep the topic clean.​
:whogives:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
zoicite said:
Who's to say that'd stop them from simply taking your money and not sending you the body kit after you've paid for it?
I never said this would stop them from scamming anyone. It was a joke. I just find it funny that someone's mom would intervene to sell this kit. Mom to the rescue.

·
Registered
848 Posts
20celica00 said:
zoicite said:
Who's to say that'd stop them from simply taking your money and not sending you the body kit after you've paid for it?
I never said this would stop them from scamming anyone. It was a joke. I just find it funny that someone's mom would intervene to sell this kit. Mom to the rescue.
My mom would just tell me to shut up and go on with my life... which is exactly what this kid should do.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
1. Seriously...how smart is it to post your address on an online forum?
2. You proclaim on and on about your son or wutever not being a scammer? Yet you won't give a SN to support it?
3. You don't get banned for JUST scamming sales. Banning can be cause by a NUMBER of different things and if the old screen name was posted the evidence would present itself.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
ENZ01, imp_soft, no2_stk, and North_Pole.....all the same person Joseph Dono is his name. ALOT of us have dealt with him, his fishy ways, his barter for bowflexes and cameras, his disrespect even to moderators (Beast), his threats , his lies.

If in fact you are the mother , BIG IF, then u need to realize all of the things your son has done, which in fact u wouldnt know. Were like a family here and we dont need people like him in our family. He cant be trusted.

Refer back to this post
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=245080
He was a known scammer even on Paintballnation, hes been to court and all that bull. Hes nothing but a lil con man.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Oh and even if a mother did register and post this for her son, what mother does at Last Activity: Today 02:12 AM. And sure, he can give phone number and have any woman, gf ..etc..claim to be his mother. But once again Maybe it is his mother , but this kid is not welcome here with his screwed up ways.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
x2 take it to ebay or theres always that place where the sun dont shine :violin: and for whatever reason its kind of funny he ran to mommy if it even is his mom and not another scam

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.