NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently looking for a celica gts 6 speed and while I am looking I am trying to make a decision on all of the modifications that I will make to the car so that I can start modifying it as soon as I get it and it will be ready by NOPI Nationals in September. For the body kit I really like the looks of the blitz kit but I have heard that it doesn't have very much ground clearance and I am worried about scraping it because I live in a small town in mississippi where some of the roads are not very smooth, I also like the buddy club and wings west body kits. Could some of you guys give me a little insight on just how low the blitz kit is and where I should buy it from and how much. I am also open to any suggestions for performance mods such as exhaust and intake.

Also if anyone knows where I can find a gts 6spd let me know preferrably spectra blue.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So if I keep it at stock height with 17" wheels I won't have to worry about having clearance problems.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
you wont have to worry at all but it wont look good it will be 4x4 style pretty much....i didnt lower my car with 17s for a while and didnt like how it looked at all :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts