NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, hi everyone, i'm new here.. i post on ecelica.com most of the time, but anyways i have 2 questions...

1) How much would you guys say the stock 00-02 bumpers are worth? I hate the look of the 03 front bumper...

2) If i were to get a full body kit, how much would you say the average (or how much u guys paid) for painting and installing the body kit would run around?

Thnx guys :thumbup:

·
Registered
981 Posts
If youre looking to buy the stock front bumper...always look on the forsale board...soemone's always trying to sell their front bumper.

As for the body kit, it really just depends on where u do it...i live in virginia, and had this place paint and intall my Wings West body kit for $700...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GTS-POWER said:
If youre looking to buy the stock front bumper...always look on the forsale board...soemone's always trying to sell their front bumper.

As for the body kit, it really just depends on where u do it...i live in virginia, and had this place paint and intall my Wings West body kit for $700...
Actually, i was lookin in the FS section, no luck.

Also, i live in So. Cal (like it says on my name) but no idea on what the ball park figure is for around here...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Smaay said:
the OEM stock bumper is really cheap. like less than 250.00 i might be selling a TRD bumper soon.
Less than 250 from where..?

·
Registered
398 Posts
since you're from socal, u mgiht check out the So Cal forum :)

also, seeing that ur in socal, the competition here is pretty fierce, so it's not TOO bad.

I had my Kaminari front + Kaminari back + WingsWest sides prepped/painted/installed for $600

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
b0x said:
since you're from socal, u mgiht check out the So Cal forum :)

also, seeing that ur in socal, the competition here is pretty fierce, so it's not TOO bad.

I had my Kaminari front + Kaminari back + WingsWest sides prepped/painted/installed for $600
Wow, that's relatively cheap from the prices i've been gettin quoted... where may i ask did you have your work done and how is the craftmanship?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
b0x said:
craftmanship is amazing. the work done on my kit is very well presented. the color matches PERFECTLY.

anyways, i got my stuff done at wetworks garage in stanton. it's off the 605 freeway around cerritos.

i believe their website is www.wetworksgarage.com
:thumbup: PERFECT! The shop's only about 25 minutes from me... GREAT! Thanks for the info BOX!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
joekpayne said:
I had my kit intstalled and painted for 750. The paint match is perfect. I guess carbon blue is actually a very hard color to match also.
At where?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.