NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo ok here's the question..how many of you ugys out there have radical body mods......like T tops Targa Tops Right hand drive Rear wheel drive Allwheel drive engine swaps other than 2zz converstion....head light converstions tail light converstions....whats out there that you guys know of...looking to be original

·
Registered
340 Posts
bmxzerocool said:
yo ok here's the question..how many of you ugys out there have radical body mods......like T tops Targa Tops Right hand drive Rear wheel drive Allwheel drive engine swaps other than 2zz converstion....head light converstions tail light converstions....whats out there that you guys know of...looking to be original
what?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
targa's all the way across....and T top is the kind with 2 seperate pieces and a line in the middle that doesn't come off....

i may be wrong

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Originally posted by J5ISALIVE
targa's all the way across....and T top is the kind with 2 seperate pieces and a line in the middle that doesn't come off....

i may be wrong
yes

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
if you want to get silly, try lambo doors. the roof provides much needed stuctural integrity, besides id rather have a sun roof

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Originally posted by bmxzerocool
the most radical thing about this thread is your spelling :thumbup:

yo might want to PM eastbb25, hes got a prety wild celi. JMS003 has a pretty nice engine swap too.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CeliKill180 said:
rwd ?? whyd u get a celica?
cause i like the way they look........so i take it no one has done a targa or RWD or AWD...rock on........i'll be the first...i like to do things that are radical...and yes my spelling OWNZ me so what

·
Registered
838 Posts
hows about you hook me up with all that money you are going to spend on thoes body and drive line mods so i can buy an RB26.

and a T51R SPL to go with it i might add

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Id like to do a awd conversion on the celica it would be sick with a turbo kit.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Originally posted by CeliKill180
rb is overkill for ur car...but id do it.
somwhat same concept as what this guy wants to do to his celica. only i want to go fast instead of show off. How much fun would it be to line up next to a viper at the stip or track and humiliate him with a bone stock looking 13yr old car? I like putting people to shame.

as far as this guy goes. you got money, do whatever your mind wants. its your car

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Xracer729 said:
somwhat same concept as what this guy wants to do to his celica. only i want to go fast instead of show off. How much fun would it be to line up next to a viper at the stip or track and humiliate him with a bone stock looking 13yr old car? I like putting people to shame.

as far as this guy goes. you got money, do whatever your mind wants. its your car
also helps if you work in a body shop and are hopefully pulling together the money to go in with my boss to buy a dyno and all the equipment to start tuning cars in upstate new york

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
im sure ur body shop experiences will help u make the celica rear drive with a targa top.

and a dyno. that'll help a lot too.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it actually will..these are goals for my car...i don't know if the rear wheel drive will happen but i'd like it to...and the targa top is actually very easy....put a six point cage in your car modify some of the cage to mount at the top of the A pillars and a few other points along the car then cut the roof....

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
J5ISALIVE said:

i may be wrong
Actually, that makes sense. I think you are correct.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Originally posted by J5ISALIVE

i may be wrong

He is correct.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts