NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was parked in my driveway and my brother was pulling out and cut the wheel too sharp and hit it. The damage is minor with a few scratches (not deep) and dent. Instead of my brother paying the $500 deductible to the insurance company (we are on the same insurance plan) and having the rates go up I need to take it to a couple of body shops to get an estimate. My friends have recommended several body shops but they are all in south Atlanta, which is way out of my way. Anybody have any recommendations around Marrietta/Kennesaw area or even in the north Atlanta area?? I know of several places I can call, but I thought I would just try and ask around here to see if you guys have any recommendations. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
i know quite a few people lately have been using this place called perfect body in alpharetta (he has painted kits for at least 3 guys i know and has done a great job). i'll search around for the info real quick though.

EDIT: alright, the guy's name is donny and the number is 770-664-8441. john (J5ISALIVE) and bryan (2000bluegts) have both gotten work done with him so you can probably tell him either one of them sent you.

·
Registered
303 Posts
i used him and he does great work. Highly recogmended.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts