NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys....does anyone here know where i could have my celica's sexy body done? ive already asked around and it seems that none of the shops i went to has ever done a celica.....

i would rather have it done where anyone here had theirs done since that they have more experience working on our cars.....

to be done:
*clear coat for the cf hood
*cut the nipples (where the spoiler was) and have it welded and painted
*front stock bumper and lip paint
*rear bumper replica installed (with body work - ofcourse)
*trd side skirts repainted
*fenders (both sides repainted)

i would appreciate it if anyone could refer me to a shop with reasonable price....again, would rather have it done where you had yours...thanks!

-dave-

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
hhmm im sure bernie could refer you to the shop he went to. im not sure if its in SL/hayward though.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
im bernie .

the shop in san alemda called dreams autowork .they do a good ass job no cheap **** and makes ur moneys worth. let me know if u need the number. ill refer u to kevin =]

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
psh if you need painting, go to autozone and pick up some spray paint ;) :naughty:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Carbonized_GT said:
psh if you need painting, go to autozone and pick up some spray paint ;) :naughty:
haha.. i go tmy paint at walmart:) i costed me $.99 a can and 2 cans psinted my friends whole bike..and it looked koo too. as for autoshop..iono any in bay area..but i got one in central valley..

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carbonized_GT said:
lol good idea....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts