NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi can anyone suggest a good body shop to paint and install a front bumper in the irvine area. also how much should i expect to pay
thanx aj

·
Registered
63 Posts
where in irvine r u located? south irvine has area51..but i hear they're expensive

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
If your car is silver dont expect an EXACT match from wetworks. Lot of the time it looks fine, but at certain lights, u can tell the difference.

·
Registered
275 Posts
NeSyO03 said:
If your car is silver dont expect an EXACT match from wetworks. Lot of the time it looks fine, but at certain lights, u can tell the difference.
:bs: My car was silver w/WW kit & it was an EXACT match no problems whatsoever. My friend has a silver Kaminari & again EXACT match. I know other silvers that had their kits done there & again perfect match no problems......

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
I had mine done at bodypros and my silver isnt a dead on match. I had them paint it 2 times. In the daylight you cant see it, but at certain times of the day, you can see that its off a bit.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
area 51 blows a fat nut sac! i poop on them! they are a bunch of stuck up pricks dont go to them they are shady and deserve to die a painful death and have their poop leak outa their eyes... bodypros is too expensive i went to wetworks instead... jm got riped off at wet works maybe cuz his kit was a POS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts