NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the best body kit out right now for the 2000 and up celicas. thinking of buying one soon.imdebating on picking up the buddy club 2 buti want to know what elseis out there.imjust looking for something simple but nice. thaks for the help.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
^ that's because you are looking around for replicated fiberglass kits or have only looked upon people who keep bitching about how the fitment suck and quality of a REPLICA kit. :chuckles:

808gt said:
whats the best body kit out right now for the 2000 and up celicas. thinking of buying one soon.imdebating on picking up the buddy club 2 buti want to know what elseis out there.imjust looking for something simple but nice. thaks for the help.
A lot would go with Kaminari just because it's not that low and it is made from urethane. You'll often hear the names Trial, Varis, COne which ofcourse are expensive because of the JDM trend.

IMO, go with the Kaminari. It is clean, simple, and less to worry about with regards to paint chipping and scratches.

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
Dont go widebody unless you have like 9k right now to spend.

I have a BC2 kit and i love it. but right now its pissing me off. If you want something durable, get kaminari. if you barely ever drive or its a showcar, then get bc2 or veilside.

·
Registered
521 Posts
With a huge budget, I would probably go with the C-One Ver 2 Widebody or the APR GT300 widebody, or a combination of the two (I Love the C-One v2 hood). However, for the whole C-One kit with hood, the cheapest I've seen is $4000, and you still have to paint and fit that. The APR is cheaper, but just slightly. And with a widebody...dont forget wider rims or at least spacers to fill up that extra space.

A real kaminari kit will run about $800 I think + paint and body work. Its the cleanest looking kit out there, and you really can't go wrong with it. If you want to view some more options just click "Parts Catalog" on this sight, then GT -> Exterior/Appearence -> Full Body Kits

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
in all honesty you have asked the worst question ever. There is no "best bodykit" You need to understand that this is you car and your money so do what make YOU happy. There will be a million differnt opinions (majority on here will say along the lines of kaminari/ww/ or stock unless JDM). Just take ur time and research whats out there. Make the decision upon your likes and ur budget.

·
Registered
283 Posts
hombredelassrta said:
in all honesty you have asked the worst question ever. There is no "best bodykit" You need to understand that this is you car and your money so do what make YOU happy. There will be a million differnt opinions (majority on here will say along the lines of kaminari/ww/ or stock unless JDM). Just take ur time and research whats out there. Make the decision upon your likes and ur budget.
:werd: The whats the best kit question can only be asked so many times.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Lip kits are teh l33t, JP vizage. There is a sale on them right now from speednstyleZ.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
pnoy said:
^ that's because you are looking around for replicated fiberglass kits or have only looked upon people who keep bitching about how the fitment suck and quality of a REPLICA kit. :chuckles:

A lot would go with Kaminari just because it's not that low and it is made from urethane. You'll often hear the names Trial, Varis, COne which ofcourse are expensive because of the JDM trend.

IMO, go with the Kaminari. It is clean, simple, and less to worry about with regards to paint chipping and scratches.
not true. my replica kit fit fine. havent had a problem with it yet in 2 years...

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
ice33 said:
hombredelassrta said:
:werd: The whats the best kit question can only be asked so many times.
:stupid:

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
Kam kit, ww are my favorites :) But thats just me :D As the man said you should do your car the way you like not the way other people likes, but some times good opinions from others save people from making mistakes :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts