• 2 - Uhm, I don't really like it.

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • 1 - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT UGLY POS?!

Votes: 10 27.8%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I think they over killed it, the hood scoop looks like a vacumm cleaner suction. I errr I don't know if I like the front but what if it has the nose with the Toyota logo on it, I'm not feeling it without the nose.

Will someone photoshop it pwease

·
Registered
755 Posts
Rear is ugly, sure is a lot of empty space back there, front looks like R2 I think?? I don't like the hoodscoop, but I do like the mirrors

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
it think it's alright... not the cleanest looking kit, but definately outstanding

i'd get it just because it's bomex...

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I like the kit alot, but for some reason I think because the car is white it makes it look weird. Thats why the kit looks dope on the yellow car in this forum. I would love to see the kit in silver and red.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
if you're going for that extreme look, and u want to go JDM...this is the kit for you.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
According to that guy who designed the modena/blown kit, he submitted his designs to Bomex and they stole some of his design.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
coOOlcelica said:
^^what they stole BO's design????^^^

where did you hear about this?
Here:

GTSnut
Boost me.

1) Thread originally posted Dec, 2001
2) I have not not promised anyone anything. Nor has anyone ever given me a cent. No one.
3) This bodykit and hood were designed with every intent of trying to get it produced. This was my personal project. Some of you people act like you gave me money or I some how owe you something. WTF?
4) Trust me, I have tried everything I can to get this thing made. I have been promised this and that by companies. What it comes down to, is with all the duplicating going on now, the only thing any company is willing to do is make copies if I make a plug. So basicly, no one wants to actually do the dirty work, they just want to collect the cash.
5) Fundage. Because there are a lot of KIDS on this board that are tripping out over the fact that this kit is not out even though they have absolutely no investment in it whatsoever, you can probably understand why I will not make this kit based on just taking a bunch of deposits. I will not take money for an unfinished product. And since I do not have anywhere from $12,000.00 to 24,000.00 to make the mold, plugs, and CAD drawings, and no company is willing to do it either, it seems that this kit may not happen.
6) Does this kit really matter anymore? I submitted my latest designs to Bomex about 6 months ago. They shot me down. And now their newest kit looks almost exactly like my designs, but with sharper lines.

Oh well. It was a dream. I was hoping it would happen. Unfortunately it didn't and I don't have the time to learn how to mold myself right now. To those that supported it from day one. Thanks. I appreciate it. All the compliments and support mean a lot.

To those that think I owe them something or am leading them on like 3 year olds, like this is their project. Wake up. Grow up. Stop being an ass.

·
Registered
75 Posts
pinoyracer said:
I think they over killed it, the hood scoop looks like a vacumm cleaner suction. I errr I don't know if I like the front but what if it has the nose with the Toyota logo on it, I'm not feeling it without the nose.

Will someone photoshop it pwease
I agree with you... maybe if BOMEX makes two version of the bumper - one with the nose feature.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
swift 21 said:
chiz, it's a nice kit and it will look on your ride. Trust me Once it painted it will all come together. BTW what happend to that pic from the china town show??
oh the pic i took with you? i have it on my computer.. i'll send it to you. gimme ur email

1 - 20 of 26 Posts