NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my celica was bit*h smacked while it was parked at bestbuy where i work.

edit: sorry for the large picture size i made some of em smaller now.

·
Registered
470 Posts
THAT SUX!!!!!!!!

Now you are a Fawkin Pimp, in a Fawked up ride!

Did you catch the person? Or does your Best Buy have Video Cameras in the parking lot?

Hope it gets all Fawkin better SOON!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yeah it was dirty lol, my car was usally clean but ive been very busy as of late with my new posistion at work.

i did not catch the person i was out with another worker getting my company car and when i came back to the store location i found my car like this, there are no camera's

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by CeliKill180
good thing u didnt keep it clean,...thers been quite of my celica got hit threads in GD as of late
yea. BTW, There is tha truckacross from you that could have been the culprit :chuckles:

Originally posted by All_MTR_GTS

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Hey, we're you crying in thie pic? The reflection looks like it. It will be ok Matt, it can be fixed, we have the technology. :gap:

I call dibs on your engine w/PFC. I've got $10 too!

Just kidding man, I hope you figure it out. If you need some help, on ANYTHING, let me know. You know how to reach me.

Also, if you need a really good shop to repair that, let me know. Fight for big cash, that crease is going to be a BITCH to get right.

I hope it all works out buddy, that sucks.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Can you get the pictures any bigger? good lord

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by SatansLilCelica
Damn, you watch too much CSI!
hey, he could have been parked parallel to the Celica, reversing while turning the wheel left. Then parked across to "throw him off"

:)

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am not doubting you.... I had a Brand New truck (6 days old at the time) that was hit, and no info was left... I looked 2 cars in front of me (parked on a street) and there was the fawking car! It was a 16 year old kid that didnt know how to 3 point turn... $3,200.00 and a hit and run charge later (judge revoked her licence till she turns 25) I hope she learned something!

(Still sucks your ride was hit, Matt!)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
hey, he coudl have bene parked parallel to the Celica, reversing while turning the wheel left. Then parked across to "throw him off"

:)
Ur on to something, I noticed the truck has a effed up passenger area. Headlight is f*cked up as well as a fairly noticeable dent on the fender.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by TRD-CELICA-GT02
Ur on to something, I noticed the truck has a effed up passenger area. Headlight is f*cked up as well as a fairly noticeable dent on the fender.
in good height with the celica's damage.

·
Registered
670 Posts
damn those pictures are so huge. I have a 1024X768 setting and your sideview mirror is practically the whole screen. :D

but sorry for that man.. hope you find that person.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Dude I feel your Pain.
The good news? The Assault Weapons Ban Expired Monday.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Steve7thGenGT
Dude I feel your Pain.
The good news? The Assault Weapons Ban Expired Monday.
lol...... the car is getting fixed and then sold :( i think its time for somthing with a turbo and or rwd.

-The Fawkin Pimp-

1 - 20 of 43 Posts