NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not listen to your warning and watched your Initial D collection all night last night (still not done with it all yet), barely able to get to work today (8 min late :( ) Right now is only 9:52 and I am dead tired :( I don't want to use my sick day because I know when I get home that DVD player is turning back on again and I would die tomorrow... literally :gap:

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
ROFL! I warned you bro - its waaaay too addicting to stop watching once you get started :)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
hehe i did the same thing with Naruto when i first got it.... watch 70+ episodes , kicked my ass that morning but luckly it was on a weekend:D

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man..... Just Initial D is killing me... All those other anime at Boosted 2.0 home is beckening me right now. Its like beautiful looking reaper telling me to go with her, just too hard to resist!!

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
at least your only going to get pwn3d for 1 or 2 days,

I was getting pwn3d for at least a week.

Its very addicting,

especially season 4

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
cool2miketlu said:
I am going to use my vacation for 2 weeks, bring a cot and rot in front of his big screen :chuckles:
Okay, but you have to walk the dogs and help out with the dishes and stuff :)

But yeah we have too much Anime - we lost count at somewhere over 1200 tapes and DVDs and that was a while back...

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Boosted2.0
Okay, but you have to walk the dogs and help out with the dishes and stuff :)
Great!! I'll do that. You will get to see flies flying on a living rotting man in front of TV in real life :chuckles:

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
cool2miketlu said:
Great!! I'll do that. You will get to see flies flying on a living rotting man in front of TV in real life :chuckles:
Umm - you have to shower and stuff bro - no showering is a deal breaker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts