NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok if you look at the pics i just uploaded
there is something wrong with the way they hooked up my intake!
and its causing all kinds of codes. if you see what maybe wrong please let me know!!!!

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/s...ser=26073&sl=d

Ok a little more update:
as i was looking at other post for installs i noticed one of my hoes not hooked up like everyone else's.. one oh them coming off the ecu.. is hooked up to a hoes that looks like it has a green screw on top like the hoeses for my a/c hi and low!
i might sound like a complete tard. but i could use the help!
thanks yall

·
Un-Registered User
1,327 Posts
What code is it? You may need to do the BBmod. ***LINK***

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
406 or something. but like 3 different ones! that all relate to the same thing, the issue is i noticed my tubes are not hook up like everyone's i have one tube thats going from ecu to the side od the cai and i dont think thats right

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also i noticed once running for a little bit, a kind of poping noise maybe, just thought i would throw that in. it doesnt sound normal!!!

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
ok first off the hose coming from the throttle body to the VSV. thats ok, but the second hose off the VSV going to the intake is wrong. thats supposed to be going to behind the battery to the charcoal canister. there is a hard line sticking up behind the battery. it goes there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.