NewCelica.org Forum banner
81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
That looks like the same one as the NA manual. Did anyone try pulling up/pressing down the windows when the auto is going like I mentioned earlier?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yea, but it has some eur things in it, so I'm not sure. I don't know if anyone has tried it yet. The windows motors have the same part number for all countries on toyodiy, so I don't think getting the motor will work. I need to open up my car a take a look. I'm going to do it tomorrow and get some pics.
LHW 69820-20420
RHW 69810-20410

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Good progress so far. :thumbup:

Don't eat the peanuts, it's a trap. :chuckles:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yep, it's on its way over the ocean right now.
Awesome keep us updated, I might be getting one soon once my switch comes in.
At least there is multiple switches with the board we need, or at least two.
We are getting closer to solving this puzzle!!! :applaud:

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
2/3rd done with the install, got the auto switches working. Just gotta tweak a couple things and interface w/ my alarm. I might pop another 5 hour energy but I need to buy a couple diodes to do it the way I want. It's funny, I want to be able to have the windows go auto down with two presses of my disarm button, but at first after reading the manual I didn't think it was possible and then I was super bummed. Then I thought of a way I would be able to do it and was super happy, then when I was doing the install I thought that it wasn't going to work and was of course super bummed. But just now I realized it will work and am super happy again. :D

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
84802-20390 - '03+ left hand drive Euro switch

84802-20320 - '00-'02 JDM switch

84802-20330 - '00-'02 right hand drive Euro switch
So other than region and side of steering wheel, whats different? :rofl:

·
Registered
461 Posts
so I was pretty much right all along, except i made a mistake thinking it was in the bcm when in fact the motor has a built in load detector (no physical sensor involved whatsover, lmao a hall effect sensor), and this project is upwards of like 700$? or is it much cheaper on ebay?

81 - 100 of 111 Posts