NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This rear was supposed to be a TRD but after looking at them both, and on te bag it came in saying "W.W." on it, it makes me think the company sent the wrong one. Luckily I never even took it out of the wrapping yet.

The last one is a bit twisted because I didn't sit it right so it was trying to fall down, lol. You should get the idea. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Its a WW. Does the slight difference in fins really mean enough to ship back and do all that stuff?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I got it from my local shop with the guy I know, so he can deal with it. That's what I pay him for after all. Thanks a lot guys!

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
They're very similar. If you like the WW rear and it is cheaper than a TRD, you could just ask for a refund of the difference. :shrugs:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's actually an authentic rear that I found from a site, a dealer in CA that had one in stock for $333 with shipping approx. Problem is, I don't have the extra to get it, and I don't really think I even want the bumper right now as I could use other things more. So, I might just have him get my money back, and order something else through him. It depends what this guy he got it from says tomorrow and if he's a complete ******* or not about it. We'll see. Hopefully all goes well. What exactly is the difference between the two. I wasn't able to see it, but then again, I don't have a very good side by side comparison.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Dude.. just keep it. The difference really isn't worth more trouble exchanging IMO.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
id send it back
i had the wings west and to me the trd looks a lot better.
its shaped a little different too.
i hated the wing west rear.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's what I'm saying. It's not any trouble to me as I got it through a shop locally through the guy I know. The whole reason I buy through him is so **** like this doesn't happen, and if it does, it's taken care of.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
fusermajig said:
There's actually an authentic rear that I found from a site, a dealer in CA that had one in stock for $333 with shipping approx...
jesus god, i paid my action pack rear brand new for 250 shipped...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts