NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll need suggestions for where. Day? I'll leave that to the guest of honor. Whose in?

·
2,644 Posts
when exactly does he get home?

im free till the 10th of july give or take, then im gone from then till about the 30th lol
then im off for august ( except work a few times a week) until i start school in sept.

either way im down :smoke:

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We will have to wait for him to respond. I've sent him a message over FB but I'll update as soon as I hear something.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brandon says he'll be home in early August. I'm thinking August 23rd to allow him sometime get settled back in. This will be the weekend before Labor Day weekend. Need suggestions for a place to hold the event. I know the NOVA/MD crew went to Virginia Beach last year so maybe this year Bernie can raise his car a couple of inches and drive up this way this year. :gap:

·
Lurker
376 Posts
I was wondering when this was going to come about again!

Party -- you're right we were here last year... I was expecting to go up that way some for this year. However, I have amassed a pile of engine parts etc that I wanted to bring to the meet this year and I'm already lowered...sooo.... lol

Maybe we could do something in the Richmond area? Theres just so much effing traffic around that holiday weekend... I really do think we should avoid that specific weekend. lol

I'm thinking Richmond or somewhere between Richmond and MD... just far enough away from DC that nobody has to get caught in that Charlie foxtrot.

Parting thought -- since Jordan is leaving prior to that meet... do we want to set up something before he heads out? Say, the end of July?

-Alex

·
is killing Hondas
431 Posts
can non Celicas roll thru? And Richmond is a great idea to meet in the middle. Count me in.

·
Lurker
376 Posts
Crickets in here again... bump.

-Alex

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe we could do something in the Richmond area? Theres just so much effing traffic around that holiday weekend... I really do think we should avoid that specific weekend. lol
I don't know area very well past fredericksburg so I will need some help finding a suitable meet area.

can non Celicas roll thru? And Richmond is a great idea to meet in the middle. Count me in.
As long as they are not douchey, they are welcome to come.

do a richmond meet theres tons of places to go out here
Which are?

·
is killing Hondas
431 Posts
I don't know area very well past fredericksburg so I will need some help finding a suitable meet area.

As long as they are not douchey, they are welcome to come.

Which are?
I was referring to me LOL. I used to have a Celica 10 years, now I have a 13' Miata. But I'm so in love with the Celica that I feel obligated to join you guys.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was referring to me LOL. I used to have a Celica 10 years, now I have a 13' Miata. But I'm so in love with the Celica that I feel obligated to join you guys.
You're fine then.
can we try to have a place somewhere near DC, or at least not a 4 hour drive for me, not sure if my car could do that lol.
I was thinking about Central Park in Fredericksburg. Plenty of parking, places to eat, and I think there might be mini-golf too.

·
Lurker
376 Posts
I think Fredericksburg will work well. I've never been there per se, but it seems to split the difference nicely. Happy 4th everyone...

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think Fredericksburg will work well. I've never been there per se, but it seems to split the difference nicely
If you want to do one before Jordan leaves please speak up. We can also do one for Brandon as well.

·
Lurker
376 Posts
Bump this thread...

Can we confirm anything yet?

-Alex

1 - 20 of 29 Posts