NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Message sent to Brandon. I'm not sure if he is still in Thailand or not. He could be home.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
Yooooo what's up guys!! Long time no see! Let's get this party started!!! :D Let me get a head count!

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
What what?!? Welcome Home Brandon! :chuckles:

·
Lurker
376 Posts
Whaddup Brandon!

Anywho -- I'll need about a week notice as well... I'm going to try to get all my parts for sale together for the meet... lots of misc engine items and whatnot... anyone want to do a swap meet type thing as well?

-Alex

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts
What what?!? Welcome Home Brandon! :chuckles:
Thanks Will! Feels good to be back:D

im in as long as i get a week notice ;)
Cool cool, if that's the case let's schedule for a later date in August or September.

Whaddup Brandon!

Anywho -- I'll need about a week notice as well... I'm going to try to get all my parts for sale together for the meet... lots of misc engine items and whatnot... anyone want to do a swap meet type thing as well?

-Alex
Yooo What's up Alex! Long time no see man! Yeah I gotta get a couple things ready too so I think the best thing for all of us to do is make another day orrrr make a few days :D

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Cool cool, if that's the case let's schedule for a later date in August or September.
I will not be available the weekend of September 6th. I will be in Atlanta for my cousin's wedding. I can do Labor Day weekend.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
These are the details I have so far:

Where: Central Park (Parking lot in front of Best Buy), Fredericksburg, VA

When: Late August/Early September

Time: 2pm sound good?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts