NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of quick questions;

1. What did you pay to get in painted? (for those non cf owners)
2. Did you apply double sided tape before or after getting it painted?

thanks, anything appreciated :gap:

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
If you prep it yourself, it'll run you about less than 100.

If I paid that much for a BB spoiler (authentic or replica) I'd go the extra length and have it mounted with brackets, like the original. Too easy to pry off and run.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine actually came with mounting brackets surprisingly, i never knew that they were included (or even considered). I'm thinking about actually using them as well. very easy to run off with these spoilers.
thanks zero, but im not too good with any type of prepping and what not, so ill see what i can do about that.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
^ x2. I don't have a paypal account so I can't order one from eBay. Where else can I get one? I know this thread is old, but I didn't want to make a new one only to have everyone say "use the search button!!!"

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
where can i get a cf brashboy with mounting brackets?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
^ eBay? I think that's the only place where you can get a Brashboy new.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts

·
SPREAD THE HATE
4,423 Posts
Hmmm.....ok i guess not, they dont have it up on there wepsite anymore.....you can try calling them and see if they can still get them.
Just send KamiSpeed (I think a new guy took over his account? It used to be Adam, but I guess it's a guy named Hector now :shrugs:) a PM asking if they have any in stock

I sent them one a while back and said they special ordered some a while back
they might have them in stock now?

Or just lurk the for sale sections, they occasionally come up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.