NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 985 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
lVlemphizStylez said:
I don't see a wideband...Where do you have it mounted if you have one...and If you dont...why? Don't lose all your hard earned work and money from a stupid lean condition that you can spot and save your engine
pshh c'mon do i look that stupid? its on the far right. It's just been custom modified into the prosport housing to match. check the lights pictures.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
hombredelassrta said:
hot damn. i really like that engine plastic setup. any information on that?
custom one off, made from Stainless Steel. here's a pre painted picture

TRD_Celica00 said:
I like that trunk bar! my next mod :)
Madtv said:
Looks Great!! im lovin the interior
Thank you :)

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
what's your paypal i'd like to take that badass center console off your hands :chuckles:

no really though, that car is absolutely stunning. very nice work to it

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
wow very nice set-up..one of my favorites also...may I ask were you sponsored by anyone or pretty much everything came out of your own pocket..how much you think you invested in your car?I like the interior the most

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I've talked to you on AIM i had no clue this was your car... I love every aspect of this car...perhaps a sig.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Babyboi419 said:
wow very nice set-up..one of my favorites also...may I ask were you sponsored by anyone or pretty much everything came out of your own pocket..how much you think you invested in your car? I like the interior the most
do you seen any stickers? :gap: This project came out of my pocket. Total invested :faint: i could only guess at this point, probably second to only fensport. Thanks everyone. :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice rims :)

41 - 60 of 985 Posts