NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 60 of 985 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
lVlemphizStylez said:
I don't see a wideband...Where do you have it mounted if you have one...and If you dont...why? Don't lose all your hard earned work and money from a stupid lean condition that you can spot and save your engine
pshh c'mon do i look that stupid? its on the far right. It's just been custom modified into the prosport housing to match. check the lights pictures.

Discussion starter · #42 ·
hombredelassrta said:
hot damn. i really like that engine plastic setup. any information on that?
custom one off, made from Stainless Steel. here's a pre painted picture

TRD_Celica00 said:
I like that trunk bar! my next mod :)
Madtv said:
Looks Great!! im lovin the interior
Thank you :)

what's your paypal i'd like to take that badass center console off your hands :chuckles:

no really though, that car is absolutely stunning. very nice work to it

wow very nice set-up..one of my favorites also...may I ask were you sponsored by anyone or pretty much everything came out of your own pocket..how much you think you invested in your car?I like the interior the most

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Babyboi419 said:
wow very nice set-up..one of my favorites also...may I ask were you sponsored by anyone or pretty much everything came out of your own pocket..how much you think you invested in your car? I like the interior the most
do you seen any stickers? :gap: This project came out of my pocket. Total invested :faint: i could only guess at this point, probably second to only fensport. Thanks everyone. :)

B-rad's car is teh sekz!

Totally clean exterior and sleeper exhaust makes it easy for people think it's just another GT-S.

41 - 60 of 985 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.