NewCelica.org Forum banner

941 - 960 of 985 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great ride! One of the nicest, most complete builds I've seen on this board. I was wondering, being that you are from San Diego, how do you get around SMOG checks?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Haha...that's what I figured. But I had my fingers crossed for "There's a new company making CARB certified turbo kits now...."

·
Bring on the 12's...
6,081 Posts
DDPR time.

Do it Brad, or I'll be forced to slap on a turbo next year (and low comp pistons) and go for your record.

We all really wanna see this thing completed :love:

·
Registered
823 Posts
My heart was racing when I saw there were updates in the thread, especially when I saw bt216s name as last post... This was not what I was hoping for. DDPR need to relieve the current builder of his duties for the good of Celica-kind.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #955
My heart was racing when I saw there were updates in the thread, especially when I saw bt216s name as last post... This was not what I was hoping for. DDPR need to relieve the current builder of his duties for the good of Celica-kind.
I agree about the good of "celica-kind" for sure. So many epic builds are no longer :(

This car will be completed, rest assured. I have been trying to be as patient as possible this time around to ensure every detail is addressed. We are very close at this point and I am not going to rush it.

I truly appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and excitement. There is no one that wants this complete more then me.

·
Registered
823 Posts
^ Hahaha lol. Good things come to those who wait. This will be worth it. I have no doubt and I have to hand it to you, you have the patience of a saint to have dug in for this long. Fair play.

·
Murse Practitioner.
2,911 Posts
UPDATE!

The car is being towed to Church Automotive July 10th. Shawn is going to be doing a full diagnostic on the EMS and putting a safe base map in the system.

The motor will need 1500 miles of break in before tuning.
Freaking Awesome man!!!!

Speaking of Church I think I may have him tune my STI once I get my Accessport. He did awesome on my celica.

941 - 960 of 985 Posts