NewCelica.org Forum banner

bt216- Brad's Car Lots of Pics.

127K views 984 replies 201 participants last post by  Karlos.z 
#1 · (Edited)
2000 Toyota Celica GT-S

ENGINE
Engine Code
: 2ZZ-GE
Internal Modifications: Stroked to 2.0 liters, ARP head and main studs, MWR crank and main bearings, Piper stage 2 camshafts (Polydyn anti-friction coated), Crower connection rods, 82.3mm Ross custom forged aluminum pistons 8:1 CR, Darton Sleeves ver. 2, MWR Stainless Steel Valves, MWR valve springs, MWR Titanium Retainers, Circuitworx pump gears (Polydyn anti-friction coated), TRD thermostat, Crankshaft shaved for fitment of oil squiters(polydyn treated), head port and polished, fully balanced, fully cyro-treated
External Modifications: DD Performance Research Intake Manifold(ported, polished and port matched), Q45 Throttle body port matched, Garrett GT3076R turbo with FP HTA upgrade(ceramic coated exhaust side and heat sock cover), Tial 44mm wastegate, Tial bov, Smaay manifold and downpipe(port matched, ceramic coated, and heat wrapped), MWR intercooler 31X12X3, TRD exhaust, QTP 3" electronic cutout, Moroso Oil Pan, MWR oil cooler, Moroso Oil Accumulator, AEM alternator pulley, NOS kit 75 shot with intercooler sprayer
Engine Management Modifications: 1150cc MWR injectors, MWR fuel pump 340lph, Smaay return fuel system, AEM EMS, Apexi AVC-R, AEM wideband

DRIVETRAIN
Layout
: Transverse front engine, front-wheel drive
Drivetrain Modifications: E153 Conversion with stock helical LSD, Southbend clutch and Fidanza Flywheel

SUSPENSION
Front
: Tein SS-P Coilovers with EDFC, DD Performance Research Lower Control Arms, DDPR Steering Rack Bushings, Hotchkis sway bar, RMM strut tower brace
Rear: Tein SS-P Coilovers with EDFC, Hotchkis sway bar, Hotchkis Camber Links, TRD 3 point strut brace, C-One trunk brace, Megan rear lower arm brace

BRAKES
Front
: Rotora cross-drilled slotted and vented rotors, Goodridge stainless steel braided lines
Rear: Brembo cross-drilled slotted rotors, Goodridge stainless steel braided lines

EXTERNAL
Wheels
: 19x8 TSW Nogaro
Tires: 235/35/19 Kuhmo Ecsta SPT
Body: Kaminari polyurethane body kit, Seibon carbon fiber hood, Custom spoiler, Shaved door handles, Shaved and relocated fuel door, JDM Soarer power folding mirrors, Black housing headlights, Painted hood cowl, Painted and tinted 3rd brake light, Shaved rear wiper, Shaved antenna, Molded hatch handle, RMM Carbon fiber raised hood scoop, Beatrush underpanel, RMM spark plug cover, TRD oil filler cap, hood struts, painted engine plastics
Interior: Bride Black Race Seats, Autopower Roll bar, Prosport Gauges, Momo shift knob, Shift gate, Fiberglass headliner, Suede visors, Suede Pillars, CF hatch cover, Blue led dash conversion, Battery Relocation, HID 8000k headlights/foglights, APC clear corners

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XmHdf4l2f-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_pyccaZ0jbY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CzQ-W8w4Cas" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

See less See more
#18 ·
car looks awesome...Not a fan of the interior, but the turbo kit is A+++. Downpipe looks bigger than a 3inch

#20 ·
JDMare said:
So those engine plastics are made by Injen? They look sweet...
And the power mirrors... Damn. Amazing car.
Thank you. nothing under the hood is injen. Rmm spary plug cover and strut tower brace, custom cover made out of Stainless Steel.
youngxlos said:
damn sweet car man, love that pictures of the motor with that nice turbo on it. the only thing i dont like are the rims, everything else is perfect!!!
:king:
thank you. i am painting the rims lip gunmetaland the wheels a darker silver soon. :)

lVlemphizStylez said:
car looks awesome...Not a fan of the interior, but the turbo kit is A+++. Downpipe looks bigger than a 3inch
thanks. i believe the down pipe is actually :eek: I tried to keep the interior sleek, but not too showy.

#25 ·
I think i just creamed my pants.. that was an amazing celica. How did you get that plastic made for the driver side of the engine bay?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.