Jackoff

!
:eek:
:AF:

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sure man--nothing was ever specified...i guess you can interpret it any way you want no?

i've made my decision though brb gonna fap

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts

over

any day. Bud Light is a god damn joke. Tastes like piss ****.

haha, how does everyone who smokes get down? papers, blunts, bongs, vape?
It depends on the quality of the substance I am about to indulge in.

With medicinal: bongs - volcano - bowls

With headies: Spliffs - bongs - bowls - volcano

With nugget: baking - blunts - bowls - spliffs

With mids: anything is game.

In reality, any way is suffice. I just use more practical means of smoking depending upon the quality of bud I have. Within the past few months, I have recently become very interested in extracting THC since it's soluble in oil and butter. Here's the most recent little snack I made.

Ingredients:
-bud
-Peter Pan Peanut Butter (for the sole reason this is the only peanut butter I found with a very low sugar content)
-Ritz crackers

Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Take two ritz crackers, smear a whole bunch of PB between them, grind up your bud and sprinkle as much as you'd like onto the PB. It's up to you how much you would like to put on, but typically I only ever buy medicinal or really good headies, so I never put more then half a gram sprinkled into the PB. This may even be too much.

Bake at 250 for 15-20 minutes, or until the Ritz crackers become dark and almost "caramelized" looking. Let cool, consume, and enjoy. :thumbup:

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
I said nothing which could get me into trouble.

·
The Shenron Moderator
7,217 Posts

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
I like to put my totally legal hemp based greens in a coffee grinder and roll them into joints with some looseleaf tobacco. Sure, its not the most efficient, but it is the most fun.

·
"Mega-Giga Bytes Son!"
1,546 Posts
^ im the same way, plus i like to practice rolling...still got to perfect it tho. haha. also using the grinder to break it all up(like if for rolling a jay) but instead load it into a bowl/bong and cashing it, is also a fav. of mine. burns more even, but you cough like a mofo. lol. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 142 Posts