NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO anyways. I cracked my front and im getting sick of this SH!T. I am a daily driver and i cant stand anymore fiberglass. I will trade for a Urethane Kam kit or any urethane kit for that matter. Ill also give you some cash. The front has 2 cracks in it. One on the side which is small and one near the foglight hole. That one is big but not a bad crack. Easily fixable. The rear and sides are in perfect condition.

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
evil eye said:

You should have never sold the Tsunami kit, Ed.
I KNOW I KNOW. Please dont mention the tsunami, i will cry. I was an idiot. Its all your fault joe, you shoulda stopped me. NExt time im about to do something stupid, Threaten me with a ban from this site. :laugh: lets see if that works.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
jeez, and u asked me why i never bought a kit that i like such as the c-one or the bomex, lol......cause i am a daily driver and they r fiberglass.... man u shoulda listened to me.

Anyways, if u get the kam kit, swap the side skirts out for somethin else. Also, i suggest cuttin the middle fin in the vent on the rear bumper so that it resembles the bc2 rear bumper.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
silverCELICAgt-s said:
jeez, and u asked me why i never bought a kit that i like such as the c-one or the bomex, lol......cause i am a daily driver and they r fiberglass.... man u shoulda listened to me.

Anyways, if u get the kam kit, swap the side skirts out for somethin else. Also, i suggest cuttin the middle fin in the vent on the rear bumper so that it resembles the bc2 rear bumper.

my car is a daily driver and fiberglass the trick is to not drive like a tool.

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
devilincelica said:
its not so much as how you drive. its more towards where you live.

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
devilincelica said:
explain....this should be good.
A low car like mine is only good for highway types of roads. my car wasnt meant to drive in the city where speed bumps are everywhere and there are potholes everywhere and fuked up streets.

IMO, its more like 10% how you drive and 90% where you live.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
140 GT said:
NExt time im about to do something stupid, Threaten me with a ban from this site. :laugh: lets see if that works.
I somehow doubt that it will.

140 GT said:
devilincelica said:
Not true, it's all about how you drive and how well you know your own roads. Looks at devilin's signature. That's his car on the right, the black Veilsided one. Are you gonna tell me that his car is not low, or that he commutes on flat highways all the time? I know for a fact that most of the roads in Northern NJ and NYC are pure hell. Hell, just going to Seaside was a mission in itself.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
evil eye said:
140 GT said:
NExt time im about to do something stupid, Threaten me with a ban from this site. :laugh: lets see if that works.
I somehow doubt that it will.

140 GT said:
devilincelica said:
Not true, it's all about how you drive and how well you know your own roads. Looks at devilin's signature. That's his car on the right, the black Veilsided one. Are you gonna tell me that his car is not low, or that he commutes on flat highways all the time? I know for a fact that most of the roads in Northern NJ and NYC are pure hell. Hell, just going to Seaside was a mission in itself.
:werd:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
it seems you cant drive. i have had my VS kit for over a year now and not a problem yet (knock on wood). Florida streets are just as bad. those hurricans mess up the roads down here like there is no tomorrow. you just have to watch were your going....plus you dont have to worry about flying trees and lawn furniture when there is a storm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts