NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i posted before about how someone keyed my car about a month ago well I finally got her back on last Friday Here are a few pics.

But now it had to go back in the shop because 2 days later someone hit my celica (Hit and Run) I know it was my neighbor but they are claming it was already there when they left in the morning (@$$holes)

So for the time being she is back to stock untill the ins. company looks at her.
I have the worst luck.:sadpace:

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Looks good. I think the Vizage rear lip aprons would look nice with the BC2 kit. I'm not much a fan of the BC2 rear because of the fact that it sits WAY lower than the BC2 sides. :eek: :faint:

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Nice CELICA!

·
Banned
4,182 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
looks really good. Im getting a BC2 front bumper and never really knew how it looked blue. Loooks damn sexy!!! ....sucks about the neighbors.....

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the comments, i'm going to get the nipples taken off when it goes back in and i'm thinking about getting the Vizage rear, The rear wan't really damaged that bad tho but it's wasn't a authentic rear so it fitted horrablely.

natewan31 said:
looks good man! are u still lowered on those teins? wheels still look good :thumbup:
Yeah I'm still on Teins and Stock Strunts.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
wow, it looks good on a spec blue. BTW your neighbors are a bunch of @$$. you should set up a camera.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
god your celica is nice! can you take a close picture of the hatch where the wing was removed? i want to see how it looks and how bad the nipples/holes stand out, that'd be great thanx :)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
looks real good man! just got back from oc! somone tried to break into my **** and messed up the key cylinder bad, dented my door and tried to break through my window with like a rock or some ****

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BLUEDRAGON02 said:
looks real good man! just got back from oc! somone tried to break into my **** and messed up the key cylinder bad, dented my door and tried to break through my window with like a rock or some ****
That's F#*$ed up, I'm nervious to even park in front of my house now, so I park her down the street so I can see her form out my window. BTW I'mma PM you

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Bluegt2K said:
That's F#*$ed up, I'm nervious to even park in front of my house now, so I park her down the street so I can see her form out my window. BTW I'mma PM you

yeah its real ****ed up, i just spent $50 to buy a new key cylinder which im gonna get 2 new keys to just open that side! and i have to spend $90 to get the cylinder put on and theres about $500 worth of body damage. BTW, where can i buy the key hole covers?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts