NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ive got a whole bunch of stuff thats been lyin around, ive got some prices on them , but ill consider offers, for some stuff

PRICES UPDATED, CHEAPER!, ON 4/20/03

NEW STUFF ADDED 4/17/03

UPDATED 4/29/03

here we go

im taking out pictures as peices are being sold and adding some more in

first pic is the ones ull get, rockford fosgate he2 12 inch subs, 800watt max 400 rms, the send pic is the two i have in the box in my car, also, they r from bestbuy, i have 3 years warranty on them if u ever blow em, we can get u some new ones for free = ) 125 for one, 2 for 200

sony xplod 6 1/2 speakers, 160 watt, brand new, 45

4 port 3 com ethernet hub + uplink , brand new, 17

sonyericsson brand new mca-20 camera for t68i, 2 of them, 70 each

t68/i dual desktop charger, 3 of them, 7 each

cd holder for 24 cds, 5

i accept paypal, confirmed address please, if paying by paypal in any way, add 3% + .30 to total

all prices are PLUS shipping, ill take offers, ill combine shipping, PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] or AIM me at Chaldeacon

btw, the rest of the stuff is in the post undearneath this one

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
rest of the stuff

rear plastics in the trunk, 12

JVC KV-PK3 includes mobile VCR and JVC KV-M700 tv, hardly used, awesome quality, retails for over 900+ bucks, selling for 350

brand new JVC KV-m700 in the box, and the taken out for pic purposes is from the pk3 package above, retails for 600+, selling for 250

brand new 80 GB HD, 7200 rpm and all those goodies i have 2 of them , 95 bucks each

blue glow pedals for an auto, 30

stock clock with no cover, 8

turn signal bulbs, clear and orange, air filter, and another type of filter, i dunno, 10

direct connection 1 farad cap, one of the screws is a lil broken in, price lowered to reflect, 35

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wut r u wowing about, just cuz i half assedly tried to sell em before, lol

someones gotta want em = /

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
adjusted a bunch of prices, all lower, of course, some by 5, up to 50 less than before, i expect more pms now = )

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.