NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thats a replica veilside i doudt the fitment will be good so the money you save you will be prolly paying the bodyshop to get it on just my 2 cents but go ahead and find out if you want.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
it's replica, it's not authentic that's y it's cheaper..it's up to you, if u want cheap then go with that but if u want the real thing, then go with the 1k..frankly i don't mind the replica cuz i have a replica kit on my car right now..

·
Registered
372 Posts
Wit a replica you have a bigger DOW!!! factor with fitment, you could get lucky and have a decent one but ive seen the other side also...

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I'd be suspicious just because they don't have an actual picture of their version. Those are just pics lifted off of Veilside's site...so you have toa sk whether you want to deal with a company who violates other people's copyrights.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Another problem is it may be fiberglass instead of urethane which is able to stand up to bumps/tiny accidents a lot better.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
The word ricey comes to mind. Especially the wing. It kills the look.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
styphon said:
Another problem is it may be fiberglass instead of urethane which is able to stand up to bumps/tiny accidents a lot better.
even authentic veilside is still fiberglass

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thats the body kit i want except for that massive boeing 747 wing, but i dont want the replica. You never know what you will get with them replicas. im willing to fork out more money for an authentic one. but thats me. thats the best body kit for a celica, IMO.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
This guy asked for opinions on the kit and whether he should buy it. It seems people feel the wing is fugly. He deserves an honest answer before making the purchanse, if he asked for such input to make his decision.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts