NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well I saved up for a turbo kit now, and Im wondering how long it would take to get the kit after i order it. I want to buy the SF its caught my eye the best. Just wondering how long itll take to get it when i order it.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
You should ask richard - I'm not sure what the current projected turn around is

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Everything is STILL very slow...
My kit has been ready to ship about 3 to 4 weeks, but they havent send it. Left some messages (PMs) to Richard and SFpower, left a message on SF's phone, and just received a PM saying that they are waiting for "good" boxes to send it (waiting time for my kit: 5 months, 1 week, and counting).

Personal advise: wait a little longer before making a decision.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
fraugts said:
My kit has been ready to ship about 3 to 4 weeks, but they havent send it. Left some messages (PMs) to Richard and SFpower, left a message on SF's phone, and just received a PM saying that they are waiting for "good" boxes to send it (waiting time for my kit: 5 months, 1 week, and counting).

I dunno bro - the performance of the kit is awsome. Even if its 4 or 5 months I think its still worth the wait.

·
Registered
208 Posts
fraugts said:

it was the ss boxes i was waiting on and i got them yesterday afternoon so i'l start sendind stuff out on monday also the new billit fuel kits are juat about ready i'm supost to be testing the first batch of ten today.the fuel kits will look a little differant and have lots of adjustability to allow for a wider range of applications such as NA cars and use with full engine management (pfc.aem,tech 3,ect....) without changing injectors or adding a return . i will be using on one of my standard turbo kits this afternoon to test its basic porpus the its going on a SRT4 neon to test some of its new abilitys .using it on a factory turbo car will let me see how well it works with engine management.the neon has stock injectors and stock computer .i have built a new manifold ,installed a t3-t4 turbo new intercooler & piping ,new trotllebody.we are going for 400hp to the ground and it still spools up at 2400.

·
Registered
325 Posts
does that include my stuff or do i get more excuses again?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
fraugts said:
So we can expect some tracking numbers on monday, right???
I would say Tuesday at the earliest, I think Stafford probably forgot Monday is a holiday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts