NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it finally happened.. on I75 my car hydroplaned n spun 3times... hit a tree and hydrolocked my motor T.T
I'm looking for a used teg to turbo charge.. any honda boys in here? i need help~

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
m guessing ls 00

and dang thats a tripple whami spinning out, hitting a tree, and a hydrolock...ur car never stood a chance

parting out?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im thinking about 94+ GSR or LS maybe type-R..
i searched hondatech and teamintegra...
my horsepower goal is 300+
im just gonna build my motor w/ lc pistons, rods, and headgasket.. and standalone

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by pepsiman
im thinking about 94+ GSR or LS maybe type-R..
i searched hondatech and teamintegra...
my horsepower goal is 300+
im just gonna build my motor w/ lc pistons, rods, and headgasket.. and standalone

01 Type r's still go for 23-27k. Depending on how bad you want it, how ****y the dealer is.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
type-r is nice but i don't think i can drive it daily cuz so many people got their R's stolen in my area... i don't think a good alarm would help...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
larryd said:
Good god you really did a number on that car, how are you?
im fine~ its all my fault though.. it was my friend's 21st bday and i thought it was fine to drive cuz i really didn't know how deadly a tropical storm force winds were.. my apartment was out of power for 3 days and there is another hurricane coming in 2-3 days...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this is my first accident so i don't really know much about parting out.. do i have to get a permission to part out my car? like stock rims and stock engine parts?

·
Registered
504 Posts
anything you have on the car that is aftermarket take out and put the stock parts back in/on then sell the parts you replaced, anything stock you take out will decrease the value of the car..

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Originally posted by GT'02
anything you have on the car that is aftermarket take out and put the stock parts back in/on then sell the parts you replaced, anything stock you take out will decrease the value of the car..
the car right now looks to be worth some lint and bottons

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
im gonna miss that car, it spanked my GT, many, many times :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts