NewCelica.org Forum banner

C.i.r.

778 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  nxracer 
#1 ·
Every bit as good as as NXRacer advertised.

Went for the first time tonight. The wife was kind enough to come along and watch while I tried to make a go kart go fast while dragging my lard ass around (that's 6-2, 235 for those of you scoring at home ... even if you're alone).

Anyway, that place is a dream. Super nice, clean, people are friendly and helpful. And the driving experience is really rewarding.

And I only had a couple a-holes in my races who've watched too many "tradin' paint" episodes of NASCAR.

Now, the numbers (and I know they're not good but I'm encouraged by the relative improvement from race 1 to race 2):

1. 4th of 7 drivers on track 1. My best lap was 19.63 with an average of 23.13 (remember the a-holes? when they spin you out, it really kills your average).

2. 5th of 6 drivers on track 1. My best lap was 18.64 with an average of 19.92. Much more fluid that time but not nearly enough to be among the best that was there (and the best there was far back of the month's best).

I figure if I can lose a found pounds I might shave a couple tenths.

Coughed up the extra $15 to get the year memberhip. It will definitely be money well spent.

Thanks for the idea Mr. NX. It's really something.

See less See more
#2 ·
Your welcome.

Actually just more seat time and the proper line will shave off more time. The fastest way to get faster is follow someone fast. As the car commercial states "Follow in their tracks"

As for weight. Yes light weights are usually faster BUT at 235 you can still go pretty damn fast

Weight of Top 5 Pro Scores
1. >150
2. >150
3. 190 (me)
4. >150
5. 190

#3 ·
i really need to get up off my a$$ and go to this place. I guess a bunch of guys from my AutoX club go out there every so often. However...i just dropped a boatload of money into my Spitfire so i can't exactly go splurging on racing right now. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.