NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
People who bring prices from other sites to compare should keep comments to themselves, if its such a steal buy it from the cheaper place.

Bump for an awesome piece

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
People who bring prices from other sites to compare should keep comments to themselves, if its such a steal buy it from the cheaper place.

Bump for an awesome piece
exactly i dont understand it. Yea there is a cheaper lip do you want to buy that lip? im not in a rush to sell it ive had my car for 13 years. A lot longer than any of you posting in here. If something happens to the lip i have on it now ill use this. But 250 shipped is firm. I can see if i can ship it cheaper and id bring down the price. Greyhound ships pretty cheap id do 225 shipped if i can go this route. Probably would cost 25 to ship that way and ill still make 200 on it.
This is a good piece and ive been a member since the very start...

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I'm hoping to buy one of these in the future so if its still available when I have the money I'll let you know
Dude there's a lot of old members here. That check in randomly and if there like me have tons of stuff laying around. Some very rare now and one off stuff.
Post what you're wanting/interested in the wanted section.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts