NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
New Kid
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure a lot of you guys have mounted a c-one lip. What is the best looking and most effective way to do it? I don't really like how the screws look but I also don't want it to fall off on the highway. So maybe doing screws and mounting tape? Any advice would be kewlll.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Il take pick of how I have mines mounted but it's pretty straight forward just 3m double sided tape on the sides and on the part where your fog lights are two small screws on the side and 1 on each side on the bottom my lip started to sag so I took of the tape where my fogs where and put very small screws which are holding it very nicely

Sent from my potato

·
New Kid
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Il take pick of how I have mines mounted but it's pretty straight forward just 3m double sided tape on the sides and on the part where your fog lights are two small screws on the side and 1 on each side on the bottom my lip started to sag so I took of the tape where my fogs where and put very small screws which are holding it very nicely

Sent from my potato
I'd appreciate it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.