NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, so im trying to get as much money as possible to start my scoop making thing to provide MORE RAISED BEAUTIES to u guys and im selling some spare parts i have. this week is a c-one raised scoop rep for only $100 buckaroos plus shipping OBO.

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
Please provide a picture with the product and your username/nc.org written on something next to it. It's mandatory.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ummmm idk if u cant see it or if ur internet /comp is laggin a lot but theres 3 of which both have my name and nc.org and date. they might be a bit too big though, any mod think they can resize? please and thanx

·
Mr. Carbon Fiber
2,183 Posts
Quoted your post and saw that your images are hosted via your AOL email attachment. Only you can see those. You need to upload them to a public host.

·
Registered
31 Posts
is that something you made? .. how is the fitment on the c-one raised scoop rep?.. and what material is it made out of?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey how much would shipping be to canada? T3J 1L4
umm the prices im getting are like over 100 from ups and usps, if u know of another way or want to try it yourself from my area code 06468, and you can provide the link then sure. box measurements are about 24 inches all around

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PRICE DROP!!!

90 BUCKS! come on guys this is a great buy! these things usually go for 250 and im letting it go for 90 bucks! you can even resale it and make a profit!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts