NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
There was a couple sales on this item already, last one was canceled because there were not that much interest.
Shipping on this item is expensive because its going international and the size of the thing, so that $200 is too optimistic. But if you do find one let me know :)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Originally posted by hjkim483
I was just checking out
http://www.c-one.co.jp/C-ONEPARTS/under_panel.html

I did a currency conversion and it came out as
18,900 Japanese Yen = 170.855 US Dollar

I just bought a TRD lip and the shipping was 40 bucks. Couldn't we then get this lip for around 200 then?
unless you go to japan and get them urself $200 won't happen. shipping alone would be killer. when i bring in stuff from japan i used EMS (airmail) and shipping is pretty expensive. also the price for the panel might be 170 but even then if you have a contact in japan hes gonna charge for commission + inland freight unless hes a super good freind

Originally posted by hjkim483
If we do six week shippping, then we should be able to get it for 200 ish or a bit more.....
im guessing you mean ship by sea? its possible but shipping costs vary. some times you need a huge shipment to even benefit using sea.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
jdm-style said:

im guessing you mean ship by sea? its possible but shipping costs vary. some times you need a huge shipment to even benefit using sea.

:werd: When I shipped my hood over from C-One, the quotes for shipping were as follows:

4 Day Aeroplane: $350
6 Week Boat: $305

Now who wouldn't pay $45 more to have the hood in 4 days? (I've always thought that the Aeroplane guys handle stuff better too).

Same thing was true when I shipped my Trial Aerokit over. I ended up just shipping it by Aeroplane.

In fact, I have never shipped any of my stuff from Japan over by boat....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts