NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out that C-One performance website because I'm looking at getting their cf hood, front and rear strut bar, as well as the lower tie bar. anyways, the whole site in in Japanese, does anyone know if they have another site that I could use or a number where I could talk to one of their reps so that I could order my parts! I've already check the site to see if there was an english link to it, but didn't find one!

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
go to Google.com and on their homepage you will see something to the effect of language translation. You click on the right translation and enter the URL and it will translate it (kinda) for you. Celica comes up as Cicely Mosquito or something and many sentences/words are hard to understand in the given context

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
imp said:
don't order directly from the manufacturer...they will screw you on pricing. go through kamispeed or one of the other sponsors here
Yeah definitely talk to Billy (KamiSpeed). He's got the best prices and cust. service. The C-One site is a good tool to see what all they make, but definitely PM Rey_Vibora for your order

1 - 8 of 8 Posts