Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm selling a c-one replica wing.
never been used.
unpainted.
paid 220
u pay 120 :AF:

it's been collecting dust for too long, someone please give it a home!

cali pickup or delivery only please, i don't want to ship the big bastard ;)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, no pics, that's another reason for pick up or delivery, that way they see exactly what they are getting, no surprises

cmon people, you won't find another deal this sweet (if you do, let me know, cuz i want in on it!) ;)

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
hey, whats up? i believe was trying to buy this from you a while ago, but after a while i never heard back from you. if its still up for sale, i'll call dibs, but pictures would be nice.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to be honest, i don't know why people even want to see pictures, it doesn't mean that that is what you're getting. but i guess i'd want to see some too. yeah, sorry about that industrial, it's a long story. i would honestly really rather not deal with the hastle of a sale involving shipping and long distance payment. don't want to chance any bad blood i guess. but, perhaps if you make it a little more worth my while maybe we can see what we can do. any offers?

in the mean time, it's still for sale locally

only 120 beans people, helluva deal!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm interested, but without pictures of some kind it's kinda hard to make a defenite decision, or the drive to LB to see it... Sure it's a good price, but it's a replica, who knows about fitment, does it fit the stock holes? Is it primered? How's the quality of the fiberglass, is it smooth and clean? There are a lot of different things I'd need to know, if it were REAL C-one on the other hand, I wouldn't second guess quality for a second.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it fit stock holes on my trunk, it's not prepped or primered. the fiberglass is in excellent condition, no cracks or anything, just one or two spots need a little extra sanding, but it's nothing that a shop would charge you extra to prep and paint. it has the mounting screws with it. where is tustin ranch? maybe i can meet you half way. believe me, this is one hell of a deal for a replica this good. look at it this way, say a shop charges you 150 to prep and paint, then you've got what looks to everyone else as a genuine c-one wing (painted and mounted) for half of what it would cost to get an unpainted genuine c-one wing. i'm selling it because i changed my mind on changing my wing, decided to just change bumpers and skirts (when i get the cash), and most of the money i get from this wing is going to painting my c-one hoodscoop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.