NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone.
just wondering how come celica's dont have a c-pillar bar?
is it not worth it or something?
iv only seen one celica with it

is that a custom one? :O

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
not worth it, especially if you're only driving it around the streets. even for track use, its weak... rear roll cage/bar would be better bang.
just save your money for something else.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Thats the standard ebay/megan racing bar. Its univeral and most people I know have like 3 on their car. It's useless.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
trd 3pt bar is good, as is the clone of it ...the hypermotive

but Megan Racing is good for nothing but weighing down some paperwork.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
vyets said:
oh okai. :p
not even the trd rear strut?
best option would be rear/front sway eh/
Yea if you have front/sway and strut you'll notice a big difference in handling, its the bar above the TRD one that does nothing

·
Registered
611 Posts
all i know that its not that noticable since our celica's are already considered "good" when it comes to sways.....but these bars would save the framing or what they call frame flex....over time, the chassis bend even just for a bit.....so there is still use for these....i dont think they'd release these without even a lil bit of use....

but true it might be not that noticable driving it on corners...

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Their only use is for show. If these things didn't show through the back window, would people even care about these?

Don't buy suspension parts to "feel something noticeable." Find something you don't like about your car's handling, make driving adjustments, then buy parts as needed.

·
Registered
611 Posts
TaeMachine said:
Their only use is for show. If these things didn't show through the back window, would people even care about these?

Don't buy suspension parts to "feel something noticeable." Find something you don't like about your car's handling, make driving adjustments, then buy parts as needed.

true unless you have a lot of money to waste for saving the chassis a lil bit..hehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts