NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my transactions with c2power has been great! Got great price on all my products, and service is great with c2power.
I got lambo door conversion kit group buy, everything is made to take abuse. Parts that we had problem with is the ball bearing position holder and the rotating screw piece on the shocks. Well as soon as we had problem on these parts c2gas sent me replacement parts right away, redesigned the shock screw piece and sent them to me ASAP.
The other part is the trunk shock GB which I also received the part quick.

Great experience with C2Power would recommand them to everyone I know.

·
Registered
958 Posts
c2power is GREAT, prompt response to all my questions, lighting fast shipment and does thing that no other company would do. Such as, exchanging any piece that malfunctions at NO EXTRA COST. I totally recommend him as a seller :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Thanx for the good feedback. We try or best to satesfie the need of our costumers. Thx for all the help Mike does in any wiev. I hope we can grow and develope more products for you, better quality every the time and better prices.

·
Registered
126 Posts
C2power is putting out some great products and worked with me very well on all the issues I had. Their vertical doors are awesome and I would definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
They are indeed very customer-friendly.
C2GAS will make every effort to satisfy his customers.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
my buddy called me to let me know that my C2kit came today!! 17 days after payment!! havent opened it cause im at work ...i wish i hadnt picked up this extra shift now! :AF:

will post again when i open the package.

THANKS GUYS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts