NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a CAI and i was wondering how does an air bypass work and how do i put it on, do i have to cut my intake in half because there is no place to put it.
my cai is a one piece i dont know if some of them come in two pieces.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
it won't work on ours because it needs a longer straight section of piping to work effectively. How do you keep water from hydrolocking your motor? Don't drive in deep puddles. It will ONLY happen if you completely submerge the filter in water, like in a big puddle. You can either cover the holes in your wheel-well plastic, buy a short ram intake, or just be careful. It's not that easy to submerge the whole filter if you're paying attention to what you're doing and such

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
:moved:
BHam00GT-S said:
it won't work on ours because it needs a longer straight section of piping to work effectively. How do you keep water from hydrolocking your motor? Don't drive in deep puddles. It will ONLY happen if you completely submerge the filter in water, like in a big puddle. You can either cover the holes in your wheel-well plastic, buy a short ram intake, or just be careful. It's not that easy to submerge the whole filter if you're paying attention to what you're doing and such
:werd:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts