NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

california racing

695 views 31 replies 4 participants last post by  F22-Raptor 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Note: New law (27150.2 VC) does not require law enforcement to use sound level meters to test for excessive noise. Citation is based on officer's judgment. Cited violators may have testing done at smog referee stations or may be directed by the court to have testing done. Vehicles in violation must be brought into compliance. A fine may also be imposed.

Doesn't this mean guilty until proven innocent?

#4 ·
Originally posted by F22-Raptor
Note: New law (27150.2 VC) does not require law enforcement to use sound level meters to test for excessive noise. Citation is based on officer's judgment. Cited violators may have testing done at smog referee stations or may be directed by the court to have testing done. Vehicles in violation must be brought into compliance. A fine may also be imposed.

Doesn't this mean guilty until proven innocent?
:werd:

#6 ·
god damn white people have nothin to do so they make up laws... hahahahaha.. RUN FOR COVER MANNY RUN FOR COVER!!

#8 ·
its the white people with veiny nasty see thru skin.. walking around looking like raw chicken.. smelling like wet dog when they get wet..ewwwww dude EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... hahaha im gona get banned for that one

#10 ·
i hate latin girls.. thats all i can fawkin get.. it sucks.. black women and latin women like me.. white girls ignore me

#12 ·
i favor manny's sister... :drool:

#14 ·
isnt she older than me?

#16 ·
she has 5 yrs on me dude.. that'd be cool if i was bangin your sister

#17 ·
oops i mean dating.. sorry dude..

#18 ·
manny's not replying.. = he's pissed

#20 ·
Originally posted by 00silverGTS6spd
got pics :gap: I would take her off your hands if I was single :)
she comes with 4 kids and she is married (common law). He is a known philly idiot...*cough* I mean drug dealer/gangster. So if you could move out of the city ASAP. You be home free.
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
she has 5 yrs on me dude.. that'd be cool if i was bangin your sister
im 19. my ex was 27 too.

#22 ·
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
she comes with 4 kids and she is married (common law). He is a known philly idiot...*cough* I mean drug dealer/gangster. So if you could move out of the city ASAP. You be home free.

im 19. my ex was 27 too.

4 kids damn... i have one and i think thats too much already,.. could we just leave the kids with you?

#24 ·
ridiculed for life?.. gee thanks, yeah man i have a kid.. even though ive only seen him twice.. his moms a b*tch.. moved away because her "daddy" didnt like me.. didnt let me take responsibility.. but im glad i didnt.. no child support... nothing.. i mean i tried to be there.. but theres only so much you can do

#25 ·
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
ridiculed for life?.. gee thanks, yeah man i have a kid.. even though ive only seen him twice.. his moms a b*tch.. moved away because her "daddy" didnt like me.. didnt let me take responsibility.. but im glad i didnt.. no child support... nothing.. i mean i tried to be there.. but theres only so much you can do
Yea, I meant ridculed cuz your his dad. Joke. but w/e.

Also, yea I think you told me the story over AIM.

#26 ·
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
Yea, I meant ridculed cuz your his dad. Joke. but w/e.

Also, yea I think you told me the story over AIM.
you know me too well.... and you've been there for me partner... HUG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.