NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why don't we have a lil Illinois celica meet so that we could meet up new people, help each others, or just chill. Hey we can even get a team going :D who knows. Just posting to see who's interested.

·
Registered
198 Posts
You probably won't get a lot of celica peeps coming, some of the people that post here or from the chicago area have different cars now.

·
Registered
336 Posts
We had one last year with around 6 Celicas, cool meeting everybody but the best part was blasting down the road hearing all the intakes and exhausts. As much as I'm starting to hate Toyota for all the crap they pulled with the Celica, everytime I hear my GT-S scream I love it again. We should do a cruise around somewhere.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Four damn it :gap:

·
Registered
524 Posts
i'm not from IL but i'll come to one in May or after...i'm gonna be horribly busy between now and the end of april. btw...i got a condo now :D my offer was accepted today. moving begins mid april.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hell yeah, that's more like it. Hey bLaH1031, your car is looking good, nice wheels. Wasn't the driving around after Hooters fun last year?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Thanks man. Unfortunately I had to run off to work so I missed that. Right now I'm jobless so that won't be a problem anymore.. haha

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have a celica...duh....

Its kinda funny cuz in the area I always see celicas (like by woodfield)..yet they aren't members of this board...wtf is wrong with them?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:D, if you see a white celica w/ a weird ass wing, that'd be me. hahaha. I go to Elgin a lot, since my brother is up there. I know a few people in my town that has Celi too, maybe i could get them. And a girl w/ a black celica in Elgin. I'll try to get her as well. We just need a date. :D

Last but not least, Fubar. He definitely has to come.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BTW princess, how will you know whether or not they're member of this board?? I wouldn't be able to tell whether you're a member if i see you. unless you have decals all over your celi

1 - 20 of 149 Posts