NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at used Celica's in my area, and came by this one as I was looking. I've emailed the seller, but no respinse as of yet, but can anyone identify these rims? Sorry, I'm just really bad at indentifying them, lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DaileyDog said:
Those are 15" Fuglies in chrome.
lol, the reason I want to know is so that if I do end up buying this car I can see how much I can sell them for on eBay, I'm just going to buy the normal Celica rims because anything different would get jacked at my school

·
Registered
356 Posts
If I was you I'd try and pull what I almost pulled trying to buy a used 6th gen Celica (before I found out this Celica was a theft recovery-- F small dealers, they try and rip you off as much as possible). I had the dealership talked into knockin $1000 off the price of the car (these were 17" 3-spoke chrome fuglies with brand new tires) and when I would show up with the money for the car, I'd also show up with wheels and tires of my own, make the swap and they'd keep those pos's to sell on ebay or with another car, while I drove off the lot with a working spedometer, normal acceleration, and a wheel/tire combo I wanted.

Since they look like stock sizes of wheels/tires you might have a bit more trouble getting them to do that, as I was able to use the sluggish performance and lack of calibrated spedo as leverage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts