NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm back :)
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you can drive without the 2 pieces that form that L shape on the left side of the engine bay, but can you drive without the valve cover and fuse box covers? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
peeper06 said:
I know you can drive without the 2 pieces that form that L shape on the left side of the engine bay, but can you drive without the valve cover and fuse box covers? Thanks!

you can drive w/o the valve plastics, althouh, it wouldn't be a smart idea to drive around without the fuse box cover.

Why would you want to do this anyway????

·
I'm back :)
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm painting them right now and I might need more paint and they haven't dried yet.

·
Registered
349 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
You might throw off the aerodynamics of the car and flip over. I wouldn't recommend it.
I don't think he was referring to the underbody plastics.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
m0rgue said:
XYRCNCP said:
You might throw off the aerodynamics of the car and flip over. I wouldn't recommend it.
I don't think he was referring to the underbody plastics.
:chuckles: he was speaking of the engine plastics... he was being sarcastic... And underbody plastics missing will not make you flip over

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
:rofl: you may experience bad gas milage before the flipping.

·
Registered
273 Posts
the fuse box is what you have to worry about... without the special insulated cover the fuses will overheat and catch on fire!
I recommend not going over 15mph if you NEED to go anywhere...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts