NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this the a Bomex front replica Im not sure if is a Bomex replica since it has the plastic cover still on Im 65% sure it is I just want to verify and before everyone tell me to ask the seller he doesn't know because he got it from a friend. He did tell me that is made by Vision Autodynamics has anyone bought any parts from them how the fitment and quality also Im trying to get this for $50 is that a good deal for this bumper even if it has horrible fitment. Thanks for your help in advance.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
it's bomex replica..i don't think u can find the authentic bomex front much anymore..well pretty hard to find really..they went out a while ago..even then, the front is fiberglass like the replica..

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
yup bomex. 50 bucks isn't bad. just depends on how it was stored. sometimes if there not kept right they loose there shape distort. plus its fiber glass. not urethane. i had a fiber glass on my mx-3. my first winter i put a hole down the middle of it. that's what i get for driving it in the snow.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I decided to get the bumper and everyone was right it was a bomex replica just what i was looking for. Even though I had to drive about two hours to pick it up it was not bad for $50 it is made by vfiber well here some pics dont mind the mess in the back.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
looks so much better with the corner lights gone.
Exactly. Who needs the sidemarkers?

There are actually two different version Bomex front bumpers. There are a few replicas with the different version, it's a bit more boxier than the original version. I've only seen it a few times.

What company makes it?
Let us know how you like it - I've been a fan of the Bomex kit for quite some time. :thumbup:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Exactly. Who needs the sidemarkers?

There are actually two different version Bomex front bumpers. There are a few replicas with the different version, it's a bit more boxier than the original version. I've only seen it a few times.

What company makes it?
Let us know how you like it - I've been a fan of the Bomex kit for quite some time. :thumbup:
so you think it would look better with out the corner light i was thinking of getting some jdm style clear and this bumper is made by Vision Autodynamics which is made of vfiber.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Vision Auto, huh? I've heard about them. :ugh:
Hopefully it fits.

It looks better without the sidemarkers because you've already got the canard on it.

the one with the carbon fiber canards, ya.
Greg, where'd you get your front from?

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Greg, where'd you get your front from?
I think it may have been extreme dimensions, but I may be wrong I am forgetting. Lemme go through some things and look back and Ill let you know sometime tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
18,039 Posts
Cool. If anything, I'll contact ED and see if I can work out something with them. If they have a DuraFlex version, I'd like to give it a test fit at their shop and give a review.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.