NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m having a problem. My headlights are only automatic. I can’t use the on/off knob on my wheel. They have an LED conversion kit I believe, with blue LEDs. Is there a way to fix this? I want to be able to turn them on and off and only have my DRLs on for pictures.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Do you mean in the night time?? Due to the twilight sensor?

You can override this by taking it to the stealership and telling them you're in the military and have to have the ability to turn on and off your headlight and they can do it for free99, or you can look up how to terminate the twilight sensor and clip that and do the appropriate covering of electrical work by covering both ends properly.

if its not that serious. you can always raise your ebrake 1 click before turning on your car and you will have control of the headlights at night. I've done this all the time, even while serving, LOL... it was annoying pulling to the side, turning off my car clicking up the ebrake and driving in just to have the ability to turn off my headlights to enter the base, but I did it anyway, and still do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.