NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok since it is painfully obvious that the northern half of nj is indeed the sweaty armpit of the aftermarket world, I have made a decision. I am going to form a club, seems most people are too lazy. But i have the time and resources to start one , but i obviously cant do it alone. I am looking for a few people to help form the core of the club, officers if you will. I wont lie there will be standards to even get in but the whole point of this club in my opinion is to help its members. Not just to slap some vinyl on a car and say your in a club, but to actually help its members win shows, install parts, detail the cars and as a whole help the whole car club rise higher than anyone of us would have alone. my email addy is [email protected]. i am above all a car audio buff. i personally am an SQ( a money pit of a well balance sweet sounding system) type of guy but can respect a WELL DONE SPL car(a trunk full of subs) . Although i am not looking to form just an audio club but i would not be opposed. I need a few fellas or ladies as the case may be to help with the following 1) name club 2)design some vinyl and t shirts if applicable 3) come up with a charter and dues if applicable 4)decide if anyone is going to actively compete and in what then help them reach that goal. 4) decide if we wish to actively persue sponsorship and what kind if any .i WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO LIVE WITHIN AN HOUR OF 07860. The major highways around me are rt 80, rt15, rt 206. that should cover Morris, passaic,sussex, and warren.Bergen might be a bit far.also milford pa, and middletown NY as well as port jervis area. i want to make a car club that can get together withut people needing a hotel room for a meet. you can be from anywhere but since im making it id like it to be within half an hour to an hour of my home. unless of course the "officers are all from one are then i would of course bend to their needs. let me know. i am a 12 year ver of car audio, tuning about 7 years active, and have every tool necessary for car audio as well as most for bolt ons. i do have my own house for get togethers and there are places up here that cater to car club restraunt wise.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will Do, Good Luck With Your Car

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IF YOUR INTERESTED SEND ME A STINKIN EMAIL THATS WHY I PUT THE EMAIL ADDY IN THERE FOOOOOOL. JUST KIDDING. REALLY THOUGH THATS WHY I PUT IT THERE. if you cant email how interested are you??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ohh by the way im not letting just anyone in. im putting up a lot of money and time for this. i have over a dozen business giving up to 25% off on stuff. talking with meguiars about show fee sponsorship. have spons requests n with erebuni and kenwood. i have been in the business(auto) for 14 years and know an aweful lot of people. i am not interested in a car that is 3 different colors, has an unpainted fromt bumper with the hub caps pulled off, and a dumb ass wail tail spoiler bolted on sloppy, with a melon shooter universal muffler poking crooked out the back. with a peeling half ass interior self paint job, wires hanging everywhere, amps flopping around the trunk, rust everywhere, fast food wrappers all over the place. im looking for CLEAN cars as in vacuumed, waxed, no rust. you could have a 92 accord with nothing but rims and a system and if its clean YOUR IN. you could have a 98 civic with an intergra type r engine swap and 300 horse underthe hood and 5000 watts rms in the trunk but if it looks like crap, GO BACK TO THE GETTO where the hoochies are impressed by fast flying turds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts